WHERE / LOCATION: PEPCELL -MUSINA 4968
At PEP we call ourselves Dynamos – we have FUN, work hard, and take ownership of everything we do. We work in teams to create world-class solutions. Being a Dynamo of PEP means you are dynamic, helpful and believe in making our customers look and feel good.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Leading a store team to meet business KPIs including driving sales, cost control, mitigating risks and stock loss, administration and ensuring world class store standards.
- Increase sales by focusing on customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, stock management and promotional implementation
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage cost according to the company low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching and performance.
- Standards – maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards.
- Grade 12
- Proficient in English.
- Relevant tertiary education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail related field would be an advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft and/or Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong Managerial capabilities – ability to plan, lead, organise and control.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work retail hours.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 26 July 2022
Internal Dynamos should submit a PEP internal application form with approval from your Leader to :firstname.lastname@example.org
NB:Write the store name/number on the subject line.
Internal Development Pool Candidates will be given preference.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of Employment Equity guidelines.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.