Mid-SeniorCompany primary industryHospital and HealthcareJob functional area
The Faircape Group constitutes a group of companies with interests in a number of activities including Healthcare, Retirement Holdings, Telecommunications,, Utility Management, infrastructure installation, Property Management and related activities.
The Faircape Group has a vacancy for a Business Support Assistant to offer executive and administrative support to the CEO and senior managers and manage the office environment at the Faircape Office based in Claremont.
Specific duties include, but is not limited to:
- Organise internal and external meetings
- Ensure minutes of meetings are recorded in an accurate and timely manner
- Drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues, equipment and arranging refreshments
- Attending departmental meetings with and on behalf of the CEO when required
- Allocation of car park spaces for qualifying staff and tenants
- Ensure that cell phones are issued to qualifying staff members
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement report
- Manage the uniform process for the Group
- Ensure that qualifying employees are fitted for uniforms and that the order is placed
- Ensure that sample ranges are fully stocked and sanitised on a regular basis
- Manage the Store rooms
- Organise and maintain the key box
- Responsible for the general appearance and upkeep of the offices
- Ensure that office policies are adhered to
- Log maintenance calls for any work that may be required
- Assist with the building facilities management
- Manage the administration and support team at the Claremont office, i.e. Receptionist, Housekeeping staff, Concierge and Admin Clerk. This includes providing training on internal processes and systems and ensuring that all necessary functions are appropriately covered
- Conduct performance appraisals with staff
- Ensure that office and building efficiency is maintained
- Store room management
- Assist HR with the onboarding process for new employees, i.e. set up of workstation and stationary
- Relevant University Degree or Diploma. E.g. BComm Degree advantageous
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager or similar
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent computer literacy
- Able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Fluent in English – spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain high levels of professionalism
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- Organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgement and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Contactable references
- Vaccinated against covid-19 or prepared to be vaccinated prior to commencing
We offer Barista produced coffee available all day to all our staff at Claremont.
Normal working hours are Mondays to Fridays from 08h00 until 17h00 with a 45-minute lunch break. The company allows employees, by approval of the direct manager, to work flexi-time between 07h00 and 18h00.
With centrally located and modern offices just across from Cavendish in Claremont, Faircape offers a market-related salary from R 28 000 Cost to Company per month.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.