Accounts Payable/Creditors Clerk
FCS Head Office in Midrand
A permanent position for an Accounts Payable/Creditors Clerk stationed at our Midrand Head Office. The position will report to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Key Performance Areas 🙁 not totally inclusive)
- Receiving of invoices and ensuring that the necessary authorisation is obtained. Preparation of invoices and accurate capturing onto SAP before month end deadlines.
- Ensuring that monthly statements are received and vendor recons are reconciled monthly.
- Liaising with vendors in relation to any queries and ensuring that they are resolved
- Administration of vendor accounts
- Preparation of vendor payment recons
- Filing of all relevant documentation
- Maintain Housekeeping file on a weekly basis
- Preparing of accruals monthly
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a recognised finance qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge of vendor reconciliations is essential
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system
- Proficiency in MS Word and especially Excel is essential (VLOOKUP, PIVOT)
- Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with vendors and personnel at all levels
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Attention to detail
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.