- To record, interpret and report activities of the company in financial terms
and protect its assets
Cashbook reconciliations and foreign creditor payments
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts daily and submit weekly to
- Follow up on unreconciled items timeously.
- Liaise with the bank on unknown deposits or payments.
- Ensure foreign creditors are paid timeously via telegraphic transfer.
- Timeously clear audit findings relating to area of responsibility
- Ensure that all documents are properly filed regularly.
- Ensure that all filed documents are easily retrievable for future reference and auditing
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Prepare year end reports.
- Perform any other responsibilities from time to time as assigned
- National Diploma or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification related to Finance /
- B-Tech or Bookkeeping certificate
3 years as a Cashbook Officer or performing cashbook functions